Prev: Re: Sandcasters Next: Re: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...

RE: Sandcasters

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:31:23 -0400
Subject: RE: Sandcasters

Or have them cover 2 arcs per shot (instead of a 1" radius). Disperses
after
1 round. No template needed, just note in orders SC: F, FS (for Sand
Caster
Forward and Forward/Starboard arc). And use 1mass 3cost (as suggested).
would make it like two points of armor instead of level-1 screen (makes
it
easy to account for all weapons).

Tradeoffs:
vs Armor: Better protection/mass. Limited arc and endurance.
vs Screen: Reduced cost and mass for emergency use.
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://fly.to/fullthrust/