Prev: RE: Starship Troopers Action Fleet Next: RE: Starship Troopers Action Fleet

RE: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:06:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Sandcasters, was [FT] Vector...

Or fighters, missiles (salvo or MT), mines, scatterguns, submunitions
packs,
or needle beams. All of which have only one range band.

One of the problems of FT is that there is no standard means of
targeting.
Targeting and damage are combined (on most weapons) to speed game play.
This
has the disadvantage of making it impossible for one system (such as
ECM) to
effect all weapons equally. One of these days, I am going to have to
post
FMARO* FT  to my web site. :-)

*Full Metal Anorak Rip-Off

-----