Prev: Re: Repair hull/armour? Next: RE: Webrings

Webrings

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Webrings

I moved my website off Geocities several months ago, but it occurred to
me
that I've never changed the settings of my FT Webring entry - it's still
directing people to my old Geocities page.

The problem is, I've lost my password to get into the admin section -
and
I can't find an email address on the FT ring's homepage to contact a
human
ringmaster. Who's the ringmaster, and would they PLEASE contact me on
private email so we can sort this mess out?

Oh, and does someone have an email address for a ringmaster of the
Wargamer's Ring? I've got the same problem there...

Thanks hugely!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: Repair hull/armour? Next: RE: Webrings