Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question

[SG] vehicle fire combat question

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:04:19 EDT
Subject: [SG] vehicle fire combat question

I have a vehicle with a heavy weapon and a SAW, and I want to fire at a
single target.	Do I use one action to fire the heavy weapon and the SAW

together, rolling three dice (the quality die, the firecon die, and the
SAW
support firepower die)?  Or do I have to use two actions, one to fire
the
heavy weapon, and one to fire the SAW?	The first option seems right
based on
the way infantry fire works, but the 'adding support firepower' rules
refer
to infantry only.
Thanks,
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question