Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS Next: Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures

Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 09:49:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS

that's the one ! thanks

At 11:40 AM -0400 9/19/99, BDShatswell@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 09/17/1999 1:54:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
>maserati@flash.net writes:
>
>> The scale I'm using came from something called "The SolarSystem
>>  chart" for Full Thrust. My copy is unattributed, does anyone know
who
>>  produced this ?
>>

>Could this be Imre Szabo's Solar System chart?  Laserlight has it on
his web
>page, as do I.
>
>http://members.xoom.com/bstraycat/ft/fthome.htm is my url
>
>Bill "Stray Cat" Shatswell

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l] Re: abstract movement system: HG/TCS Next: Re:[FT] New CGI Pictures