Prev: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: Purveyors of fine GZG products

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:17:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

I am now ordering all my stuff from www.brsnasis.com, the shipping has
always been very reliable and he orders stuff directly from GeoHex,
I've never had to wait more than a week (although to an APO/FPO that
is different of course) for anything he could get easily.  He has,
in the past, steered me directly to the manufacturers site.  Even
for things like "so and so is having a sale and I can't compete with
it, I'll get it if you want me to but you are better of ordering
directly."

He also discounts everything.

Just a satisfied customer.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff? Next: Re: Purveyors of fine GZG products