Prev: Re: Torpedos... and similarities/differences between the wet navy and the vaccuum heads... Next: Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies

Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:17:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies

Thanks.  I never played SFB because it has such a bad rep for being
errataed and
expanded to the point of unplayability.  Plus I saw some guys playing it
one
time and they definitely made it look like no fun.  I much prefered
FASA's ST
tactical simulator, which was fun.

JMO, but I agree with the previous poster.  That's going to kill a lot
of the
fan support.  Dumb move.

Bill

Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> on 09/15/1999 04:08:27 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  To:	       gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  cc:	       (bcc: Bill Brush/InfSys/Revenue)

  Subject      Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies
  :

Sorry, Amarillo Design Bureau.	I expected people to know because
many (obvioulsy not all) have migrated from Star Fleet Battles.

Roger