Prev: Re: Background? was Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

[getting very OT] Re: Background?

From: colin.plummer@t...
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:36:58 +0100
Subject: [getting very OT] Re: Background?

Just adding my $0.02
There are still games companies that spend a very long time designing
systems.
FASA Corp. employed a Mathematics professor to design a system for
Earthdawn.
(Unfortunately FASA is now owned by Micro$oft after the very successful
Mechwarrior series of games got M$ executives having dollar signs
lighting up
in their eyes)

--
Colin Plummer
-- My opinions are my own, and in no way reflect those of my employer --

Prev: Re: Background? was Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm