Prev: non penetrating hits on size two and above vehicles Next: Re:Ship Generator

Ship Generator

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:46:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Ship Generator

Well, I've wasted about 7 hours building a ship generator in Filemaker
Pro. I'll put it up on my webpage for folks to get access to if you'd
like to drive it round the block.

Its pretty basic at this point. I'm pretty sure the calculations are
correct, but I mayt have missed something. If I did, let me know.

I've stuffed one and zipped one for Mac and PC users respectively.

ftp://ftp.mindspring.com/pub/users/rmgill

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: non penetrating hits on size two and above vehicles Next: Re:Ship Generator