Prev: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign) Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle

Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:45:05 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

At 10:29 PM 9/14/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Over here in Aussie land, we've got little hope of seeing this show.
>
>If someone is taping it in the US, would they be willing to part with
video
>tapes (appropriately compensated for, of course) to an Aussie who would
like
>to see this series?
>
>(Before people pipe up about NTSC and PAL, I have an NTSC compatible
VCR and
>TV...)
>
>Anyone? Anyone? :)

Geez, Mr Sadler.  I was just about to ask the same thing.

If anyone in the U.S. IS taping the show and is willing to make copies
and
send them to a poor, isolated Aussie (and be compensated of course) it
would be very much appreciated.  Reply via private email please.

Oh, and I too have an NTSC to PAL playback VCR as well so there's no
problem there, I just don't have the Long Play feature.

Many thanks in advance!

-Kelvin Henderson
Dept of Biochemistry
QUT, Gardens Point, Brisbane
Queensland, Australia
email: kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign) Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle