Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

Re: Terrain - Chenille?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Terrain - Chenille?

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/14/99 12:24:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
> yh728@victoria.tc.ca writes:
>
> <<
>  Komarade, zat is klassified question. You vill pleaze to zee gulag
>  report! :>
>   >>

> So what's with the GESTAPO accent. No KGB veteran would use the word
Kamarade
> - He would say "Tovarish" plural tovarishi. Kamerade is what German
prisoners
> used to say to NKVD guards when they wanted to bum a cigarette or
toady up.
> No Russian would ever say Comrade

Thereby proving that not everyone has worked for the KGB. Of course,
it's
looking more and more like every Brit who ever lived has spied for the
Soviets! Us poor semi-colonials are safe, although the
rebel-ex-colonials
to the south of us have had their problems... :>

So, is HM's Govt really going to chuck that 87 year old KGB granny in
jail? (I finally saw the news item that prompted the original KGB
comments...)

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)