Prev: Small Frys Next: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:36:17 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

While I don't know the answer to that, if you are able to watch shows
like War
Planets, Voltron, or Beast Wars somewhere over there then odds are that
SST
will be on that channel at some point.

Los

My favorite line from SST: Troops are fighting in a battle but theres a
momentary lull. (Delivered in perfectly appropriate tone of sarcasm and
frustration.)

Soldier One:
Look at Rico, he must be crazy!
Soldier Two:
Dude here we are fightin' huge bugs on freakin' Pluto. We're ALL crazy.

I guess you had to be there...

Los