Prev: Re: Integrating Snipers into DirtSide II Next: [FT] Re: Small vessels and Line of Battle

Anyone tried starship boarding?

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:48:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Anyone tried starship boarding?

With FMA of course.  Also, if I didn't miss anything the final take
on FMA was a small selection of skills, so your average marine would
have zero-g combat where your average soldier would have something
more appropriate to planetary environments.

Combat in narrow metal corridors, sounds rather nasty to me.

Hmmm, a marine in a space suit, gives all new meaning to the term
"Jar Head".

Roger Books

Prev: Re: Integrating Snipers into DirtSide II Next: [FT] Re: Small vessels and Line of Battle