Prev: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases

Re: DS2 - easier version

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:09:55 -0700
Subject: Re: DS2 - easier version

I don't think that you'll find DSII terribly complex once you've played
a game
or two.  To simplify things try just playing a few armor only battles.
Don't
include any infantry, missles, ecm, stealth, areospace, or artilery.
These
tibits can be added slowly as you become more comfortable with the
system.  If
you'd like to discuss the DSII mechanics or the like you can email me
directly
off the list.  - Aron

"Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@glaxowellcome.co.uk> on 09/13/99 02:51:29 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   "'gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu'" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  DS2 - easier version

I'm new to Dirtside 2 and after reading through the rules a number of
times, I
think it may be too much for my local gamers.

I was a big player of Ogre Miniatures but am now finding that I want
something a
bit more complex.

Does anyone have any tips on how to trim it down but use the same
vehicle design
rules and points system?

Paul Grogan

Prev: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases