Prev: Honor Harrington Next: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

Re: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:56:05 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

John Crimmins wrote:

> I'm curious: is my group the only one that uses simultaneous fire?  We
used

     You are not alone!

     We use a modified format where the low thrust move first and high
thrust move last.   The high thrust fire first (7/8) and low thrust
(1/2) fire last.   All damage is resolved at each thrust level.
     This allows for faster play, larger fleets, and the little ships
last long enough to get in a shot of two before 'departing'.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Honor Harrington Next: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm