Prev: Re: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Sensors

RE: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:29:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

> ***
> i am interested in keith's minis, but i cannot find what
> their size is.  proportionally, how do they compare to
> GZG ships?  are they close enough to play with GZG ships?
> ***
>
> They're relatively large; more in keeping with B5 Wars sizing;
> bulkier. The Ark Royal is something like 3-4" long, almost
> square in cross-section. The Bolotho (sp?) maybe 1.5", and
> thick compared to GZG figs, not unexpected as they are made
> of resin.

Actually the Arc Royal is at least 5" long.  Keith made most of his
minis to
B5 Wars scale so they are large compared to most FT minis, just make the
Ark
Royal a Fleet Carrier.	The Bolitho is a nice mini available in resin or
pewter, light to escort cruiser sized, and the Repulse is a bit smaller
than
AoGs Omega.  I can get actual sizes if you want.  He has some comparison
shots of minis I took for him, hopefully after ValleyCon he will have
the
time to update his webpage (he has a bunch of stuff ready or in process
that
is not on there).

Dean

Prev: Re: Stellardyne Minis Was: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Sensors