Prev: Sensors Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

RE: Sensors

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:03:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Sensors

The question came up in a PBeM game I am running using the standard
sensor
rules from FT/MT.
I ruled that the ship with large beam weapons (4+) could use active
sensors
out to the maximum range of their beam weapon.
I also ruled that independent and area weapons (missiles, nova cannon,
etc.)
do _NOT_ gain this benefit.
How are other people handling this?

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://fly.to/fullthrust/
-----

[snip]

> Yes, we realize that to fire your class 4's at max range requires
> enhanced sensors.  To fire a 5 at max takes superior.

[snip]

Prev: Sensors Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions