Prev: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:13:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

Tim Jones wrote (that The_Beast wrote):
> >Thanks, Dean! I tried Keith's old addresses, and both web site and
> >e-mail weren't responding. I feared the Dakota badlands had swallowed
> >him up. That, or his not 'not-B5 wars' ships had got him in trouble.
> >;->=
>
> me too - checking if a book got to Keith - no reply to anything?!

If that was the B5 Cookbook, he did get it.

> >Dean, I'm having trouble with both the your URL below and the SSD
image
> >having some wierd image overlay garbage at the bottom (Roksaga?
Cube?).

> looks Ok for me. VERY nice work Dean BTW

Thanks :)  They page seems to be working for me too.
My next project is to do the same thing for some Star Blazers ships.

Beast, if you still have problems I can email them directly to you.

Dean

Prev: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions