Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

Re: FB small carrier construction

From: "Hmmm. Single syllables. A formidable opponent. (The Tick)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:57:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FB small carrier construction

>With the  new ship construction rules in FB1, is it still prohibited to
>base fighters on hulls smaller than hull size 60. I don't see a mention
>of this in the rules unless it's an unwritten assumption, aside from
the
>fact it uses up lots of valuable space on a small ship.

No restriction exists for where you put hangar bays for FB designed
ships.
That, to me, is nice, 'cause I like the occassional dinky carrier design
for light duties.  :)  (of course said ship, if destroyer-sized, ain't
gonna be able to do much else, but that's the price you pay! :)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions