Prev: [FT, DS, SG] Wargaming @ About.com Next: Re: Why Sensors??

RE: Integrating Snipers into DirtSide II

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:42:25 -0700
Subject: RE: Integrating Snipers into DirtSide II

Old war story time:). I had a PSG that served a couple tours in Vietnam.
 In
the course of his travels in the 11th ACR a fellow TC was shot by a
sniper,
said shot shattering his jaw.  As this TC had just gotten back from
having
dental work done, this served to mightily piss him off.  Using 152mm
Beehive
rounds he went after all likely locations until the sniper (or parts of
him)
was found.

FWIW

Michael Brown