Prev: Orbital Mechanics article and applet updated Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Point Value

Re: Sa'Vasku Point Value

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 09:42:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Point Value

Hi Tim,

I didn't think people took any of my ideas serriously...  I've made a
few
minor changes to my Sa'Vasku rules...

Drone Storage has capacitors to store power, but do not generate power.

Growth rates for BioShips is 10 mass or 10% of current mass, whichever
is
greater.  It costs 4 points per mass, and takes one turn in which the
ship
can do nothing.

BioArmor for BioSpaceStations can be regernerated during play.	It costs
3
points of power per BioArmor circle regenerated and the BioSpaceStation
can
not have more BioArmor than its current Power Factor.  This is done in
the
Orders Phase.

IAS

Prev: Orbital Mechanics article and applet updated Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Point Value