Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Point Value Next: Re: SG in 15mm

SG in 15mm

From: hrupe@N...
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:33:34 -0500
Subject: SG in 15mm

I wholeheartedly agree with Allan on the use of 15mm for SG in games
were there
are large numbersof vehicles and or troops.  I had the pleasure of
playing in
two of Allan's scenarios at Gen-Con.  The Plasma Ambushworked out graet
in 15mm
but the scenario Enemy Mine was just as perfectly sutied to the 25mm
scale in
which we played.  IMHO scenarios with small forces or in close quaters
combats
(urban fights for exp) work better in 25mm as it helps capture the feel
and
because of the availabilty of 25mm resin buildings such as those from
Armorcast.
As I stated before I have a platoon of FSE in 25mm and plan on adding a
squad or
two of PA troops but I would really like to see the GZG line of 15mm be
expanded
as that scale would be more apprioate for Company scale actions.
Hopefully if
St. Jon sees enough interest in 15mm he will expand the range beyond
just the
NAC and ESU troops available.

Hobie, former Digest Lurker

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Point Value Next: Re: SG in 15mm