Prev: FB small carrier construction Next: Attack fighter versus shields

Re: Modern 25mm

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 21:25:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Modern 25mm

In my experience, 25mm works well enough with 1/72 vehicles and
buildings,
unless the figures need to enter the vehicles or buildings.  In such
cases, I
have found that the figures are almost universally too large.

-Michael

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: FB small carrier construction Next: Attack fighter versus shields