Prev: Re: Modern 25mm Next: Re: Modern 25mm

RE: Modern 25mm

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Modern 25mm

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Michael Brown wrote:

> 1/76 is closer to 20mm.  Combat Miniatures has (had) a line of
Falklands and
> Mid-East as well as WW-II.  Lots of WW-II stuff out there. Personally
I think
> 15mm works better for SG (have not tried FMA yet),

With FMA's ground scale of 1 inch=2 meters, 15mm figures are nearly
EXACTLY in scale - for once, a game where ground scale & figure scale
match up!

Maybe this is a sign that Jon's finally going to expand that wonderful
(but tiny) 15mm line of his...

I use 15mm for SG2, exclusively. The games aren't actually any larger
than
a 25mm game - we still use 1inch=10meters - but it looks bigger becuase
the figs are smaller. Less cluttered, esp. with vehicles.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-