Prev: Fire lanes Next: [URL] Visio stuff

Minis

From: Bulldog <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:33:59 -0400
Subject: Minis

Anyone know where I can latch hold of the small (I think DS2 scale but
I'm not positive - that's what I want them for) Eldar Tempest (Grav
Tank) like the Armourcast folks used to make (they made the big resin -
I don't know who made the small tank - maybe them too?). I've seen them
in 40K mags, but I have no idea how to get a hold of one (or better yet
10 or so) to use as KV grav tanks.

(For those who wonder what a Tempest looks like - smoothed, aerodynamic
grav tank with a kind of pointed prow and a turret with a twin mount
main gun and a twin mount cupola on top - the main gun I don't know what
it was, but I assume the cupola mounted ones were shuriken cannons or
some such in the silliness of 40K).

They just look so keen in SG2 for big ass KV tanks, I'd like to get some
for my DS2 plans.... (MUHAHAHA!)

Tom.

Prev: Fire lanes Next: [URL] Visio stuff