Prev: Re: FMA Suppression Next: Re: TBA designs

Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Ndege Diamond wrote:

> At 02:43 AM 8/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >planetary maps are also pretty spiffy. Something like those would be
> >great for campaigns of a high-level planetary metagame (Star Legions?
> >we need a name for this planetary invasion level GZGverse concept) or
> >for at least background in SG2 and DS2.
>
> I was thinking along these lines when I did Santa Maria.  I took the
name
> off of Mr. Chung's nifty Tufflyverse map at
> http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/ft/astropolitical.gif

You did a map of Santa Maria? Cool - that planet's my project/invention
-
it's a partly-Hispanic NAC world. Check out a bunch of information at:

http://warbard.iwarp.com/santamaria.html

(if it's there - freeservers has been acting up lately, it seems...)

There's a rather crude first-draft map available, but I may steal yours
and add stuff to it instead...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-