Prev: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale Next: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

Web Hosting for SSDs Needed

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:12:55 -0700
Subject: Web Hosting for SSDs Needed

Hello all!

I've put all the FT3 symbols for ships into the ship's proper outline,
graphically superior to the existing SSDs (no offense intended, Jon).
With
Jon's OK, of course, I'd like to find a home for them.

Those who saw me at GenCon have seen these.

I've finished FSE, K'V (though these are speculative till the FB2
arrives),
and NSL, and am hard at work on ESU and NAC. I'm also doing NIS using
the
Sem-Fed ships as the basis for the outline.

If interested in hosting, please contact via private email
(schoon@aimnet.com)

Schoon

Prev: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale Next: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work