Prev: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work Next: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:52:07 -0400
Subject: FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)

At 06:10 PM 8/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>FMD: Full Metal Dropship (which would fit neatly in with
>Full Metal Anorak and Full Metal Codpiece, but we'd need a
>"FMB" first.  Maybe Full Metal Babe, for which we could use
>the Gentlemen's Collectibles and the Sisters of Wrath?)

Full Metal Bounty, pirating & privateering on the high seas
Full Metal Bogey, air-to-air combat
Full Metal Blimp, combat involving Squat Overlord Airships (yeah! ^_- )
Full Metal Behemoth, rules for OGREs in DSII

...okay, I think I'd better stop now.  Didn't quite mean to do that....
^_^;

Later,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work Next: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work