Prev: Re: Re: FMA rules (Me too.) I GOT IT!!! Next: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

Ndege's latest ship/map work

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:43:20 -0400
Subject: Ndege's latest ship/map work

For those who haven't had a change to look, Ndege's work on the
Thuerdank (I think that's the NSL ship) is pretty good, and his
planetary maps are also pretty spiffy. Something like those would be
great for campaigns of a high-level planetary metagame (Star Legions?
we need a name for this planetary invasion level GZGverse concept) or
for at least background in SG2 and DS2. And if you happen to be one of
the True Believers (the players of old Pre-Gurps Traveller), you'll
really like them!

Anyway, here's a list kudo, and I'm sure other members will echo my
sentiments. The post in question was a day or so ago, if anyone wants
to backtrack and take a second glance. Well worth the look.

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: Re: FMA rules (Me too.) I GOT IT!!! Next: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale