Prev: Western Front III Next: Der Theuerdank Engine Placement

RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:38:08 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate

At 10:52 AM 8/27/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>Excellent. How did you get the "laser" effects? I've been
>>playing around
>>at this a little but not hade much success
>
>Thanks, the lasers are two long nested
>thin cylinders the outer is a translucent
>purple while the inner is brightest solid white.
>
>I'll post these as truespace materials when I have
>time.
>
>If anyone has any 3d resources they want to share
>on the central site let me have it via *direct* email

Very nice model, and I like the lasers too.

As far as resources I can send you the Arapaho model as .dxf or .cob. to
put up on your site.  Would you like models to be sent to you as direct
email attachments or would there be a better way?

Ndege Diamond

-
Every dogma has its day
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Western Front III Next: Der Theuerdank Engine Placement