Prev: Re: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate Next: Re: FTL Jumps and making it tricky...

RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:52:15 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate

>Excellent. How did you get the "laser" effects? I've been
>playing around
>at this a little but not hade much success

Thanks, the lasers are two long nested
thin cylinders the outer is a translucent
purple while the inner is brightest solid white.

I'll post these as truespace materials when I have
time.

If anyone has any 3d resources they want to share
on the central site let me have it via *direct* email

tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate Next: Re: FTL Jumps and making it tricky...