Prev: Re: Civilian Shipping Next: Re: Civilian Shipping

[FT] NARC

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:27:49 +1000
Subject: [FT] NARC

G'day guys,

I know a couple of you asked for a paragraph on the NARC after I posted
that AAR, but old colander brain here has forgotten who you were
specifically so I'm going to have to send it generally and hope you find
it. Sorry for being a pain.

Cheers

Beth

New Americas Republic Coalition (NARC) (by Ilja Schofield)
	A minor power which is little more than a power bloc within the
NAC
itself. The NARC was originally founded by a group of (formerly) NAC
citizens of Native American, Irish and Scots decent who objected to
serving
in, or funding, a Navy beholden to a monarch. Ultimately they remained a
component of the NAC and only their ship designations (prefix CNF), and
some minor ship design alterations, signify them as being an autonomous
force. Their most noteworthy ship modifications include the installation
of
thrust 5 engines in nearly all ships of the line and the carrying of a
wolf-head's totem on ships crewed by Native Americans.

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Civilian Shipping Next: Re: Civilian Shipping