Prev: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes Next: RE: 3D Avalon

RE: FT fighter combat (game idea)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:33:30 -0400
Subject: RE: FT fighter combat (game idea)

[snip]

> All we need is 1/300 scale fighters (then you can use them with DS2 as
> well) and a few 1/300 scale resin capital ships to attack.  :-)
----- End quote ---------

What a great idea for GZG-ECC. Make a paper-mache  Jeanne D'Arc that
will
cover a table. Then use Escort size ships as fighters and conduct a
battle.

I wish that I had the talent to pull it off.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://fly.to/fullthrust/
-----

Prev: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes Next: RE: 3D Avalon