Prev: Re: [TER] Modge-Podge Next: Re: [TER] Modge-Podge

RE: [TER] Modge-Podge

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:31:26 +0100
Subject: RE: [TER] Modge-Podge

Thanks Roger - I found out that ~ 50/50 PVA/Water is equivalent to
to Modge Podge and that its designed for Decoupage.

Modge Podge also needs sealing as it dries tacky.

I'm still convinced that using some fibre such as tissue as
a laminate would be a *lot* stronger than just the sealant if
its only thinned PVA.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [TER] Modge-Podge Next: Re: [TER] Modge-Podge