Prev: [FT] Next: Re: Armed Merchant Cruisers

Re: [FT]

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:15:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT]

>First of all: Thank you all for the help with styrofoam.  The first
coat of
>Mod-Podge is drying even as we speak (producing an odor that's very
nearly
>tangible at this point); I suspect that I'll need to apply at least
another
>two coats before I'm done.  But so far, so good.

I'm getting in a bit late on this discussion, but...

You can spray styrofoam directly with Krylon "Living Colors"
primer, then paint with acrylic paint and flock it as you please.

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Armageddon Outfitter: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com, samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: [FT] Next: Re: Armed Merchant Cruisers