Prev: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes Next: Re: Fw: [FT] Islamic Federation ships and request to Nyrath

Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:52:06 +1000
Subject: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Which episode was that?  I will have to re-view my copy.

> Balance of Terror. It was the introduction to the Romulans.

RIGHT. As are all the other things you said.
If you look at the Blueprints for the WarBudgie, you'll see it's
actually a Plasma Torpedo launcher with little bits bolted on here and
there for crew, propulsion, etc. Very much a "spinal mount" in a
destroyer-sized vessel, with a crew of about a dozen and no room for
more.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo