Prev: RE: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven) Next: Re: FT cargo/aux ships.

Re: Quick subject switch to SGII (was: Re: Vector Movement)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:45:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Quick subject switch to SGII (was: Re: Vector Movement)

While I'm tempted to say that the assumption that the holotank
IS reality will get you decidedly killed, I will, instead, that,
along with the PSB of ECW already presented, spacial distances
can certainly induce fuzzyness into the vaunted predictions of
even foreseen tactical systems.

The truth is, it'll be a wonder that ANYTHING jinking can be
snagged.

The point is that the game is simple fun, play with your friends
the way that works best for you.

The_Beast

Popeyesays@aol.com@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU on 08/20/99 12:26:38 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Sent by:  owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:

In a message dated 8/20/99 12:15:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

<<
 It turns out that this is a small advantage to smaller units;
 with more ships, you can use earlier targeting to fine tune your
 later estimates.

 All said, though, the sweat factor in targeting IS big fun, too.
 ;->=

Think of the miniatures on the table as your holo-display in the
Tactical
Command Center, it's all there for you to measure and deciding when it
is
optimum to fire is part of the command decisions you are gaming.

Prev: RE: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven) Next: Re: FT cargo/aux ships.