Prev: Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystores Next: Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystores

Lafayette Incident

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:14:18 PDT
Subject: Lafayette Incident

All of this TALK about Full Thrust is fun, but does anyone want to try
playing a real game on-line? I downloaded a game set that will allow you
play Full Thrust over the internet... and I've never tried to play the
Lafayette Incident campaign that is in the old FT II.

Anyone want to try it out? I would think five players would be cool:

2 NAC players
2 ESU players
1 Ref to keep things fun

Anyone up for it?

Scott

Prev: Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystores Next: Re: Stargrunt Vehicles from the Toystores