Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: RE: Vector Movement

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:41:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

***
I have one word to say about NSU: "Wankels".
***

Those marvelous rotary engines? ;->=

***
NB: US list members may not find this funny.......
***

My girlfriend, who is quite mature and even looks a bit matronly,
worked with a bunch of young Brit contract programmers for the
State of Nebraska. She would regularly refer to someone as a
'wanker', shocking them, and causing them to say, 'no, no, you
don't want to say that...' She knew perfectly well what it meant;
her ability to curse could put plenty of sailors to shame. As with
all true ladies, though, you just can't imagine it from her. ;->=

Now, the part I'm having trouble with is: what is 'NSU'? Sounds
like a football team.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: RE: Vector Movement