Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: [FT] FTMap Sprites

Re: [FMA] Grenade and Explosive Damage

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:02:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [FMA] Grenade and Explosive Damage

Your overall burst radius is pretty good. However I would combine the
0-2"
radius into one D12 since grenades usually have a good 5m kill radius,
then push
your other bands up accordingly.(and just drop the d4) Now if you are
talking
inside a room I would perhaps up all the lethalities.  Now if we had
differnt
stances in the game like standing/prone that would effect the equation
also.

Los