Prev: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Lite? Next: Re: Vector Movement

Re: AARS

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:42:48 -0500
Subject: Re: AARS

***
Um, thinking about it, I think you should find a better acronym before
you
go publishing any of them.

				    TTFN
						    Jon
***

Well, I suppose AARs or AAR's would be the way it should be shown, but
for
a system noted for a ship combat game called Full Thrust, AARS seems TOO
perfect. AARS UPdate, even better. ;->=

Is the idea becoming an AAR, followed by scenerio description? Forgive
me
if I wasn't paying attention.

This has always seemed to me about perfect. Even though it's been quite
awhile since I've played either SFB or Starfire, I still get a kick out
of reading the scenerio setups and other support books.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Lite? Next: Re: Vector Movement