Prev: Re: [DS II] YNA Chit replacement scheme Next: Re: AARS

AARS

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:36:27 -0400
Subject: AARS

Well, not wanting to step on your toes, Tom, but just to add to the
pile of
ideas, how would the various contributors involved feel if we (GZG)
wanted
to collect some of the AARs and scenarios for a hardcopy paper product
at
some point?

Jon (GZG)

*** I'd be fine with it.

IMHO, it would be neat to have scenarios, both generic and
historically specific, that have a background, maybe a write up on how
they played in "real history" (griN) and the actual TO&Es. And
interspersing a few snaps of the battles would be pretty ace too!

It might be like a GZG SG2 supplement with (other than at an editorial
and QA standpoint) fairly non labour intensive to produce - in that a
bunch of us listies have done the work already. I think that might be
a smashing idea.

I just liked the idea of a CD for several reasons: cheap to distribute
( a few bucks a pop ) and a big capacity (when using text and small
snapshots which could probably could hold 250+ battles.

Just a my 0.01 (not worth a lot....!). Besides Jon, you'd better
finish BDS..... ;)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: [DS II] YNA Chit replacement scheme Next: Re: AARS