Prev: Re: Kudos! Next: Re: GZG/Geo-Hex at GenCon: Another Review... (Long)

Re: A small request.... :-)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:59:07 -0700
Subject: Re: A small request.... :-)

At 7:32 PM -0400 8/16/99, Ryan M Gill wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Don Greenfield wrote:
>
>> Oh my, those *are* nice. What did you use?
>
>Rather nice, I'd have to say as well. Was it done on a PC or a
Macintosh?

>ryan, waiting for the new G3/400 with 100 mb of ram to arrive...
>
>I wonder who has a good macintish based 3d app around here...I've got
>minicad already, I could start some wireframes as I have a good supply
of
>NAC figures already. Some components would be easily reusable.
Especially
>bridge components.

I run InfiniD (which reads almost anything) and recommend Ray Dream
as a good tool for working with meshes. Sadly, my portfolio isn't
online right now, so I can't show off at the moment.
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: Kudos! Next: Re: GZG/Geo-Hex at GenCon: Another Review... (Long)