Prev: Re: A small request.... :-) Next: Re: A small request.... :-)

RE: painting help needed

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 06:12:13 -0700
Subject: RE: painting help needed

Okay, this might sound weird but this is what one of my friends at our
local
IPMS (International Plastic Modeler Society) club swears by.  First,
pick up
one of those inexpensive ultrasonic cleaners at the local drug store
(these
are the ones used for cleaning dentures).  Fill it with denatured
alcohol,
dump in the figures and turn it on.  I've never done it myself, but he
has
used it to successful stripped models painted with acrylics.
			Kent McClure