Prev: RE: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Freikorps

Re: star blazers

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:28:37 -0700
Subject: Re: star blazers

http://www.gameshed.com/acb/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=9&DID=8

rulebooks, minis and videos for sale herein. Shipping will be
expensive, but the discounts should help make up for it.

Note the SB minis are a bit small, a pain in the neck to assemble
(nb. use accelerant on the glue or forget it), and look very, very
good painted.

At 1:36 PM +1000 8/16/99, Beth Fulton wrote:
>G'day Michael,
>
>>Derek will aldso want the EDF Ship Recognition Guide.

He definitely would! May I have its details please?
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: RE: [FT] Eldar minis Next: Freikorps