Prev: Re: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: [ot] on beyond zebra

Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:50:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Jonathan White wrote:

> Thomas Barclay wrote:
>
> > people to bolton for induction into the Body" (kind of like Landru
on

> Ermm... I think you have your Jons confused. I'm Jon who used to be
list
> admin and just barely escaped the admin curse despite fleeing to
> Manchester. I'm from Bolton. T'Other Jon actually does all the work.

aha - that's what *you* think. actually, Bolton Institute is just a
cover
for a giant underground biochip implantation centre where a DNA-encoded
form of the FMA ruleset is implanted into the gaming masses, abducted
from
cons around the world with the aid of drugged pizza.

> Of
> course he has made enough money to build his own James Bond villan
style
> fortified hideout. It may look like an unobtrusive part of a trading
> estate, but I've seem the hidden laser turrets...

"Do you expect me to just have a look at your minis?"
"No, Mr Bond - i expect you to buy!"

tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: [ot] on beyond zebra