Prev: St. Jon the Mind Controller Next: Anime Influence.

Re: [FT] Eldar minis

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:48:28 PDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Eldar minis

>The Wyrm's Lair has some nice conversions to create a Tyranid BFG
fleet.

Do you have a URL for this page?  As an owner of more Tyranid ships than
know what to do with, I'm curious.  I need some Capital-sized ships.

Tom Sullivan

His philosophy was a mixture of three famous schools -- the Cynics, the
Stoics and the Epicureans -- and summed up all three of them in his
famous
phrase, "You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and
there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink."
     -- Dydactylos the philosopher (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Prev: St. Jon the Mind Controller Next: Anime Influence.