Prev: Re: FMA Skills [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FT] Eldar minis

RE: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:42:21 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

I've had no problem getting to Stan's website.	He has some rather
interesting things there.  His Sci-Fi line is in 25mm and I think also
in
15mm.  He has some rather interesting snakelike aliens in the 25mm line.
But my favorite figures are in his Merc line (which is 20mm).  He has
some
nice looking frogmen to use for some underwater scenarios.  He also has
listed some civilian and police types.	I haven't bought any yet, but
it's
being scheduled for some future non-existent budget.
			Kent