Prev: RE: SFSFW- U.S. Next: Missile/Fighter Defense systems.

Lunch game

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:48:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Lunch game

Well, I've just played my shortest game ever.  We were doing a
scenario from the generator and I drew the bit where he places
in the center and is at speed 5.  I had to destroy and ship
and leave.

Turn 1, my 2 destroyers fire their SMR's, he turns around the planet,
leaving his battleship in range of one of the SM's.  In the process
his orders run his cruiser through the planet.	Boom.  His point
defenses took out all 6 of the targeted missiles, he blew up
my frigate, and I ran away.  About 8 minutes.

Roger :)

Prev: RE: SFSFW- U.S. Next: Missile/Fighter Defense systems.