Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: RE: Vector Movement and SML's

RE: Vector Movement and SML's

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:44:01 -0400
Subject: RE: Vector Movement and SML's

May I suggest that you find the Japanese, Hebrew, or Yiddish version for
one
of the following:
  Mousetrap
  Snare
  Shield
  Bait
  Magnet

I had my small ADFC armed corvettes named "Pilotfish" after the fish
that
attach themselves to sharks to feed on the scraps.
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://fly.to/fullthrust
-----

	[snip]

> Here's what I'm drawing up for New Israel - (Joint design with
AI-heavy
> Japan, I think)
>
> 'AI scout' (Have to find an appropriate name for the function)
> Mass 6, Cost 18
> Thrust 8
> FTL
> Fragile hull